Your product is working, customers are interested, the team is humming and you’re all ready for the next big step. Now it’s time to focus on your pitch to give your business its best chance of attracting the best investment partners.
This workshop will take you through the fundamentals of investor pitch content and how to communicate effectively with an audience.
Who should attend: Start-ups who are pitching or plan to pitch to investors
Takeaways and Learning
- What are the investors looking for?
- How do you attract their attention and help them believe what you believe?
- Are you telling them why you will win?
- The workshop will cover Pitch ‘Assets’ (Elevator Pitch, Investor Pitch, Pitch deck, Investor Deck, Startup Financials, The Usual Questions/Answers)
- 3:00pm- 3:30pm Registration
- 3:30pm – 6:30pm Pitch workshop
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Networking
About the Facilitator
Peter Browne, Founder, Intangible Communications
Peter Browne has been working with startup founders since 2012 in accelerators (JFDI, muru-D, SG Innovate, AIRmaker, TiE, GnB Accelerator, StartupBootcamp) and individually (Smove, CXA Group, RedMart, ShopBack, Cialfo).
His focus is on developing great content that is succinct and accurate and then delivering with clarity, integrity and energy.
Thursday, May 17th
3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Red Dot Ventures
#04-04, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent
Have an event? Submit it here
May 23rd 6:00 pm
- Startup Workshop: Preparing for Hypergrowth
Learn to prepare for hypergrowth through effective execution, strong company culture, and positive workplace. Featuring Rob Bier and Anne Caron from Trellis, and Peng T. Ong, Monk’s Hill Ventures Managing Partner.
May 23rd 7:30 pm
- NodeJS: Harness the Power of the Hive-Mind
May 23rd 9:00 am
- Future Food Asia Award 2018
The Future Food Asia Award 2018 is back to recognise the leading innovators and entrepreneurs in Agrifood Tech. Join us as we foster innovation to build the future of food!
May 24th 6:00 pm
- #SPEAKEASYASIA Edition 6 – Video Marketing For Rapid Business Growth
The 6th edition of event series #SPEAKEASYASIA, a sharing and networking event with speakers from Lazada, Citi and 2Stallions. Join us and learn all there is to know about video marketing and how companies can utilize video to grow sales.
May 24th 7:00 pm
- Building an API-Driven Digital Ecosystem
Building an API-Driven Digital Ecosystem: In API Craft’s May Meetup, you will learn how to: – Turn APIs into API products. – Use a data-driven approach to Measure and Monetize APIs. – Build a thriving digital ecosystem.
May 25th 8:30 am
- Email Marketing Forum
Email Marketing Forum