Join us for this evening and get the inside perspective from a group of active VCs on where they find their deals, what gets them excited, and what distinguishes those that get their money.
- Understand the basics factors that investors look for in venture-backable startups.
- Know the best ways to connect to investors, the local startup landscape and current trends
- Determine your startup’s capital requirements to achieve meaningful milestones.
- Learn the fundamentals of a great pitch and tips about how to present it in all sorts of settings.
- Hear stories about successful startups.
There will be plenty of time for audience Q+A and drinks and mingling following the panel.
Don’t miss this chance to network with Singapore founders, investors and other professionals, make new business connections, build your network, and connect with people who can help make 2018 your best year!
Prereqs & Preparation
This event is for everyone and particularly useful to beginners looking to launch a new business as well as established brands looking to improve and grow their business.
Thursday, April 19th
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
1 Marina Boulevard #10-01, Singapore 018989
Have an event? Submit it here
Apr 25th 7:00 pm
- Building a Culture of Excellence: Shaping and Optimising the Employee Experience
Our panelists will share insights on how to cultivate a culture of employee engagement by designing an employee recognition program, using technology, innovation, and plain old human interaction to reward and recognise the contributions of your teams and individuals.
Apr 25th 7:00 pm
- Let’s Talk About Blockchain And The Future of Tech
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are taking the world by storm and people still haven’t a clue what it exactly is and how it affects the future. This session discusses the journey of tech start-up, Bountie, and how they infuse blockchain and cryptocurrency into their business model.
Apr 27th 12:00 pm
- Employer Branding: Leveraging on the power of PR to attract the best talents
Gain insights from Weiting Tan, Country Manager of Wantedly Singapore and Jeremy Foo, CEO of Prospr communications as they engage in an intimate fireside chat to share tips about tapping into the power of corporate communications as a channel for effective employer branding.
Apr 28th 9:00 am
- Park of the Future Hackathon
Hack the future of commercial parks over 24 hrs with fellow technology enthusiasts! Stand a chance to be funded for development with TNB Ventures and Ascendas Singbridge!