👉 Win exclusive tickets to Bangkok’s Techsauce Global Summit – pitch your startup at our Singapore Roadshow event, register to join the pitching competition here: https://www.eventpop.me/e/1633 (Deadline: April 16)
🏆 The grand prize in the SG pitching competition are 2 flight tickets + free accommodation for Techsauce Global Summit 2017 in Bangkok on July 28-29th and securing a chance to pitch your startup in an exclusive session with the best investors and accelerators from all around the globe, such as 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Life.Sreda VC and others!
(Selected runners-up will also receive 2 free passes to Techsauce Global Summit 2017!)
👉 Learn from our speakers from Deutsche Bank or the Singapore Fintech Association (we will reveal more soon!) on how to collaborate with corporates and how to hack the growth of your startup in Asia.
🎟 Free tickets for everyone, register today before we run out of them:https://www.eventpop.me/e/1633
We thank our Venue Partner The Working Capitol on Robinson!
- 6:00 PM – Welcome message from Techsauce Global Summit organizers! (We promise that it will not be boring!)
- 6:15 PM – Discussion panel: “A Corporate Perspective on Innovation – How to Implement Innovation Into Big Companies In a Smart Way”
Moderator: Gerben Visser (SFA & FinTech Consortium)
Members: David K. Goh (Daimler) + Dr. Joshua Pas (SCG)
Community partners: Singapore FinTech Association
- 7:00 PM – Fireside Chat TBA
- 7:15 PM – Pitching session (selected best 10 startups from Singapore) & Winner announcement
- 9:00 PM – Networking session with beer :)
Friday, April 21st
6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
The Working Capitol on Robinson
140 Robinson Road, Singapore 068907 (Reception at Level 4)