[OPEN TO PUBLIC, but limited tickets!] You *MUST* register for a ticket at the link above for your RSVP to be complete. Walk-ins will not be entertained.
Join us as we hear from GO-JEK co-founder, Kevin Aluwi, whose notable achievements include taking over Uber in the Indonesian market and running the country’s first unicorn 🇮🇩 Come with questions on his entrepreneurial journey & find out how he achieved all these amazing feats – all before he turned 30!
After the AMA session, hear flash pitches from 3 selected startups! Kevin and 2 more invited investors will sit on the judging panel to give feedback and advice.
Kwanpen-IIE Startup AMA (Ask Me Anything!)
EMBARK ON YOUR STARTUP JOURNEY
Do you want to…
- Start a business but don’t know where or how to start?
- Mingle with like-minded entrepreneurs, or potentially find a co-founder for your business?
- Learn how other startups present their business pitches?
Here’s your chance to have your burning questions answered at Kwanpen-IIE Startup AMA (Ask Me Anything)!
- Founders Ask Me Anything: Interactive Q&A with successful founder
- Startup Pitches: 5 min flash pitch + judges feedback
- Networking & Dinner: Mingle with like-minded entrepreneurs
Pitch your business!
Are you a startup & up for the challenge? Practice & pitch to a panel of serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and industry experts, who will provide constructive feedback.
- 6.30pm – Registration
- 7.00pm – Founders AMA (Ask Me Anything!)
- 7.45pm – Startups Flash Pitch (5 min pitch, 3 min Q&A, 3 min feedback)
- 8.30pm onwards – Light refreshment & Networking Sessions
Kevin Aluwi, Co-Founder of GO-JEK, graduated from University of Southern California with Bachelor of Science in Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurship, and International Relations. Kevin, who was awarded as “Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia” in 2016, was working in the USA for 1.5 years before he decided to go back to Indonesia and worked at Merah Putih Inc. as its Business Development Manager. Before he established GO-JEK together with Nadiem Makarim (CEO) and the other co-founders, Kevin also worked as the Head of Business Intelligence at Zalora Indonesia for two years. Kevin has extensive experiences in many aspects of business, including but not limited to cooperating with investors, building the online marketing teams, and building data science in organization.
Thursday, March 15th
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
SMU Ngee Ann Kongsi Auditorium
School of Accountancy, Level 2, 60 Stamford Road