Lithan’s Startup Accelerator Programme is a 3-month intensive programme that provides you with the capabilities, connections and capital to unlock your entrepreneurial potential. We aim to incubate PMETs to create your startup from scratch even though you might not have startup experience.
During the first month, you will receive comprehensive training programmes to acquire startup skills including innovative venture creation, digital marketing, product management, business development, and startup management.
For the subsequent 2-month incubation period, participants will receive personalised mentoring support to develop your business plan and seek initial market validation on your idea. There will be regular networking and sharing sessions with startup entrepreneurs and investors to learn and gain insights into how they build their business.
At the end of the incubation period, there will be a “Demo” day where you pitch your business plan to potential investors.
Who Can Join?
- Singaporeans & Permanent Residents only
- Aged 21 and above
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Startup has not been incorporated
- Must be able to commit at least 20 hours per week on-campus
- 24 June 2017: 10am to 4pm
Compulsory attendance of Free Pre-Qualification Workshop followed by presentation of business idea by all candidates
- 11 July 2017: 7pm to 10pm
Commencement of Startup Accelerator Programme (3 Months)
Programme Fees & Allowances
- *$13,000 programme fee per participant
- Government funding support for Singaporeans & PRs
- 70% fee subsidy for applicants between 21-39 years old
- 70% fee subsidy for PR applicants 21 years old and above
- 90% fee subsidy for applicants 40 years old and above
- $3,000 training allowance upon successful programme completion
* GST payable on 30% of course fee
Saturday, June 24th
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Have an event? Submit it here
Nov 22nd 6:30 pm
- Carousell X DataScience SG
For the coming November, we are happy to have Carousell to share more on the data science work they are working on.
Nov 22nd 6:30 pm
- Creating a Great Customer Experience with Data
Hear from the experts from data and marketing world about how you can understand your customers in detail and develop a customer experience strategy that delivers real value leveraging data.
Nov 22nd 7:00 pm
- Book Night with Singapore’s leading VCs, entrepreneurs and big thinkers
Join Singapore’s leading VCs, entrepreneurs and big thinkers on November 22 for an intimate discussion of the New York Times Bestseller “Principles: Life & Work”, recently released by the legendary Ray Dalio.
Nov 23rd 7:00 pm
- Co-Founders Matching Event – Meet your Business Half!
If you believe that meaningful connections are best made face-to-face; if you are a start-up founder; if you are looking for a business partner; or looking to be part of a startup – we look forward to having you join us!
Nov 23rd 7:00 pm
- #15 Real UX Research Practices That Work
Join two lovely UX professionals, who share about their UX research practices and tips.
Nov 28th 3:30 pm
- Startups + Investors Speed Date
Find the support you’re looking for to sky-rocket the growth of your company We will match Startups looking for serie A fundings with the most appropriate investors’ category.
Nov 28th 6:30 pm
- Building the Cloudflare Network & Web Acceleration 101
2 Web Performance Talks at Cloudflare: 1. Learn the behind-the-scenes operations of Cloudflare; from interconnecting with ISPs and routing traffic across the internet, to identifying attacks and processing over 10 trillion log lines a month. 2. Learn the realities of modern web acceleration and the best practice you can use to speed up your online presence; using caching, modern web protocols and on-site optimisations.
Nov 28th 7:00 pm
- Fintech and Big Data
Join us to learn more 2 speakers about how we can further expand the potential of FinTech, as well as its risks & necessary regulations.
Nov 29th 7:00 pm
- Talk CSS #23 Party Edition
We’re turning two! Join us for a celebration and learn something new about the front end world. There will be cake.
Nov 29th 6:30 pm
- How to Land Your Dream Job in Tech
Our passionate panelists will share their stories, tips and advice on landing a job in the exciting world of technology.