Speaker: Scott Bales, Managing Director / Innovation Labs Asia
Talk: Innovation and Ideation
How do companies stay competitive and disrupt themselves? Customers need to be part of that innovation journey so they get exactly what they want and pay for the product.
A leading digital & innovation executive & evangelist, Scott Bales is a global futurist, innovation & digital strategist, serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker at TEDx and author of the best-selling book, Mobile Ready: Connecting With The Untethered Consumer, a leading mobile strategy read.
Scott has lead market expansion and innovation capability development with organisations desiring stronger presence in consumer internet markets, and driven high growth for early-stage companies. Worked with mobile operators to drive new mobile location-based ecosystems, including mobile money. And recent crafting strategies to engage the mobile social generation.
- 18:30 – Registration starts.
- 19:00 – Registration ends.
- 19:00 – Quick intro about ProductTank & a few words from the host.
- 19:05 – 19:35 – Speaker talk + Q&A
- 19:35 – 21:00 – Networking
- 21:00 – Event ends
- The exact schedule is subject to change, but we’ll definitely start by 7pm
- Remember to bring your ID, just in case :)
- IMPORTANT: Please be on time. Registration will close at 7pm, and in case you’re late, you won’t be able to enter until the break
Tuesday, June 20th
7:00 PM to 9:45 PM
240 Tanjong Pagar Rd, Singapore 088540
Have an event? Submit it here
Jun 29th 7:00 pm
- Creative Friends SG Meetup
Mingle with like minded people from Film, Music, Fashion, Design, Media, Web, Advertising all other creative sectors!
Jun 29th 6:30 pm
- Cloud Transformation & Teaching and Learning in the Cloud
ASU Cloud Transformation & Teaching and Learning in the Cloud
Jun 29th 7:00 pm
- Green Drinks: Mapping food sharing landscape in Singapore
This month’s Green Drinks Singapore event is on mapping the food sharing landscape in Singapore :) We are happy to help curate it and facilitate the conversations after.
Jun 30th 6:30 pm
- Startup Grind Hosts Jun Hasegawa (Omise)
Join us for another fireside chat with Jun Hasegawa, the CEO and founder of Omise, the trusted payments provider for thousands of merchants in Thailand and Japan, and how he lead his company through dynamic growth for the past 4 years.
Jun 30th 7:00 pm
- Tech and Insurance Innovation
In June we are exploring the InsurTech space in Singapore and how key industry players are responding to disruptive forces.
Jul 1st 3:00 pm
- Books & Beer – We’re Turning SIX!
Singapore’s first traveling book swop turns six! This event will feature a literary-themed whisky appreciation workshop and curated reading by local poet Cyril Wong. Bring up to 10 pre-loved books to exchange with others.
Jul 3rd 6:30 pm
- Social Coding
A space for women coders to learn from each other, to practice and discuss learnings with fellow peers.
Jul 5th 7:00 pm
We’re looking to increase our contributions to the social sector here in Singapore, and will be having a monthly meeting for volunteers who want to do more.
Jul 5th 1:30 pm
- Startupbootcamp FinTech Demo Day
Startupbootcamp FinTech Singapore’s Demo Day 2017.
Jul 5th 7:30 pm
- Hackware v3.2
Hackware is a monthly meetup for developers and enthusiasts to share hacks and developments in the hardware, electronics, IoT scene, promote engineering and build a community.
Jul 6th 7:00 pm
- Serverless Singapore – July Meetup
Where we’re going, we don’t need servers. A meetup about serverless architectures and technologies.