Speaker: Scott Bales, Managing Director / Innovation Labs Asia
Talk: Innovation and Ideation
How do companies stay competitive and disrupt themselves? Customers need to be part of that innovation journey so they get exactly what they want and pay for the product.
A leading digital & innovation executive & evangelist, Scott Bales is a global futurist, innovation & digital strategist, serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker at TEDx and author of the best-selling book, Mobile Ready: Connecting With The Untethered Consumer, a leading mobile strategy read.
Scott has lead market expansion and innovation capability development with organisations desiring stronger presence in consumer internet markets, and driven high growth for early-stage companies. Worked with mobile operators to drive new mobile location-based ecosystems, including mobile money. And recent crafting strategies to engage the mobile social generation.
- 18:30 – Registration starts.
- 19:00 – Registration ends.
- 19:00 – Quick intro about ProductTank & a few words from the host.
- 19:05 – 19:35 – Speaker talk + Q&A
- 19:35 – 21:00 – Networking
- 21:00 – Event ends
- The exact schedule is subject to change, but we’ll definitely start by 7pm
- Remember to bring your ID, just in case :)
- IMPORTANT: Please be on time. Registration will close at 7pm, and in case you’re late, you won’t be able to enter until the break
Tuesday, June 20th
7:00 PM to 9:45 PM
240 Tanjong Pagar Rd, Singapore 088540
Have an event? Submit it here
Nov 22nd 5:30 pm
- Microsoft Tech Series: Digital Transformation with Blockchain as a Service
In this session of the Microsoft Tech series, Principal Technical Evangelist, Ujjwal Kumar, discusses Blockchain as service, helping attendees explore a holistic approach to new digital opportunities. Attendees will get a better understanding of various blockchain implementations and the frameworks to assess if Blockchain as a technology can fit well into their business. In addition, […]
Nov 22nd 6:30 pm
- Creating a Great Customer Experience with Data
Hear from the experts from data and marketing world about how you can understand your customers in detail and develop a customer experience strategy that delivers real value leveraging data.
Nov 22nd 6:30 pm
- Carousell X DataScience SG
For the coming November, we are happy to have Carousell to share more on the data science work they are working on.
Nov 23rd 7:00 pm
- #15 Real UX Research Practices That Work
Join two lovely UX professionals, who share about their UX research practices and tips.
Nov 23rd 7:00 pm
- Co-Founders Matching Event – Meet your Business Half!
If you believe that meaningful connections are best made face-to-face; if you are a start-up founder; if you are looking for a business partner; or looking to be part of a startup – we look forward to having you join us!
Nov 28th 6:30 pm
- Building the Cloudflare Network & Web Acceleration 101
2 Web Performance Talks at Cloudflare: 1. Learn the behind-the-scenes operations of Cloudflare; from interconnecting with ISPs and routing traffic across the internet, to identifying attacks and processing over 10 trillion log lines a month. 2. Learn the realities of modern web acceleration and the best practice you can use to speed up your online presence; using caching, modern web protocols and on-site optimisations.
Nov 28th 7:00 pm
- Fintech and Big Data
Join us to learn more 2 speakers about how we can further expand the potential of FinTech, as well as its risks & necessary regulations.
Nov 28th 3:30 pm
- Startups + Investors Speed Date
Find the support you’re looking for to sky-rocket the growth of your company We will match Startups looking for serie A fundings with the most appropriate investors’ category.
Nov 29th 7:00 pm
- Talk CSS #23 Party Edition
We’re turning two! Join us for a celebration and learn something new about the front end world. There will be cake.
Nov 29th 6:30 pm
- How to Land Your Dream Job in Tech
Our passionate panelists will share their stories, tips and advice on landing a job in the exciting world of technology.