Get closer to the action – stay on-site at the Marina Bay Sands
Maximize your time at Money20/20 Asia – meet more people, make more connections and secure more leads when you stay on-site at the Marina Bay Sands.
- Stay just 3 minutes’ walk from the event
- Get closer to the all the content, keynote stages and workshops
- Be just an elevator ride away from networking events
- The top CEOs, business leaders and speakers all stay on-site
- Save time and avoid the taxi queues and traffic
- Get access to the world-famous rooftop infinity pool to help you re-charge
“Come for the connections, all the networking and all the things you can learn from other companies.” Dan Wernikoff EVP & GM, Intuit Consumer Tax Group
From alternative lending to open banking and augmented intelligence technology to the tokenized economy, APAC’s innovation is taking on the world.
Money20/20 Asia will bring together senior representatives from across the ecosystem – from the mighty markets of China and India, global financial hubs of Hong Kong and Singapore, innovation centres of Japan, South Korea and Australia and emergent fintech markets such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, the Philippines and more to connect and create the future of money.
Our focal point is payments, and from this we take a unique, and widening, perspective. We bring together visionaries and innovators from across the spectrum who are inventing new ways to spend, manage, save, borrow, share and protect money.
From the next generation of fintech superstars, established Asian powerhouses and trailblazing start-ups from across the payments, FinTech and financial services ecosystem, the power in Money20/20 is that everyone shaping the future of money is there, every time. They will all be seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
Every edition of Money20/20 is a potent blend of people, tech, money and ideas that crackles with new potential. We provide the spark, you fuel the progress.
Why come to Money20/20 Asia
Money20/20 is widely acknowledged as the premier event for the most senior decision makers to come together and connect, learn and form partnerships. Your presence at the world’s leading payments event is the opportunity for you to:
- Learn about the latest disruptions and trends from the most innovative leaders
- Seize new business opportunities and build game-changing partnerships
- Raise brand awareness amongst a global, senior audience
- Make major announcements and launch new products or companies
- Fundraise or source investments
- Network with the industry’s smartest visionaries and thought-leaders
Who comes to Money20/20 Asia
Our global events brings together over 15,000 global Industry leaders of which 1in 3 are C-Level and 2,700 are CEOs and Founders.
Tuesday, March 13th
9:00 AM to March 15th, 4:15 PM
The Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre Singapore
1 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018971