Join us for “Singapore: Masters of Corporate Venture Capital (CVC)” Hosted by Rubicon Venture Capital
Featuring a moderated panel discussion with leading CVCs plus time for networking, drinks and hors d’oeuvres. CVC is more important than ever with 1 out of 5 venture financings including at least 1 CVC.
- How corporations can create a winning CVC and use it to access external innovation
- How to use CVC to drive partnerships, increase growth, lower expenses, become more competitive and fuel M&A
- How to manage profitable CVCs while achieving strategic benefits and best practices
- How can entrepreneurs raise funding for their startup from a CVC?
- How can startups partner with a large corporate for rapid global growth?
- How can angels and VCs partner with a CVC?
- Discussion of CVC best practices and mistakes to avoid
Romans will discuss key findings from his research interviewing over 100 CVCs and then moderate a live panel of leading VCs. Hear this discussion and join the conversation with Rubicon VC in Singapore.
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Registration & networking
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm Welcome remarks by local partners followed by Andrew Romans sharing insights from CVC research
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm Moderated CVC panel discussion & questions
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm Networking, cocktails, canapés
CVC / VC Panel
Mario Aquino, Managing Partner – McKinsey Ventures
Chua Boon Ping, CEO – SPH Media Fund
Ervin Lim, Senior Manager – C31 Ventures
Dave Ng, Principal – B Capital Group
Carmen Yuen, Senior Executive Director – Vertex Ventures
Andrew Romans, General Partner – Rubicon Venture Capital – moderator
Please also visit our Masters of Corporate Venture Capital Seminar on Wednesday, April 26th here: sgcvcforum.eventbrite.com
Tuesday, April 25th
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
High Street Centre, 1 North Bridge Road #08-08