SO, WHAT IS IT?
A HACKATHON TOASTING THOSE WHO DARE TO DREAM
Beer is the original social network, bringing people together for thousands of years.
As the world’s leading beer brand, Budweiser is deconstructing and reinventing innovative and technological advances that push the boundaries of the food and beverage industry.
Not much is better than beer, coding and food!
Join the company behind Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois, Cider, Leffe and many more brands for a weekend of hacking and brewing your dreams.
Not to mention, your team will have the opportunity to pitch your tech idea to the world’s leading brewer!
Attendees will have access to partner APIs which will help guide teams in creating viable prototypes – of web and mobile apps – addressing three key challenges:
- Beer & Food Pairing
- Gamifying the F&B industry
- Socially Responsible Drinking
Users can use ‘Free4Hack’ to skip the entry fee payment
The first place team will receive S$2,000 and Apple iWatches
- Second Place Team: S$1,000 + Cherokey 4wd Robot Kits
- Third Place Team: S$500 + Insectbot Kits
- Immediate Qualification: The top 3 winning teams directly qualify for the Budweiser Dream Brewery Pitch Day on February 18, 2016 (pitch your tech and your team could win: S$25,000 funding, incubation & partnership opportunities)
Saturday, November 7th
- 9:00 am – Doors Open
- 10:00 am – Registration
- 12:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Coding Begins
- 6:00 pm – Dinner & Happy Hour
- 12:00 am – Midnight Snack from Ben & Jerry’s
Sunday, November 8th
- 8:00 am – Breakfast
- 11:30 am – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Submission Deadline
- 2:00 pm – Judging
- 3:00 pm – Happy Hour featuring ABInBev products
- 4:00 pm – Awards
- 5:00 pm – Closing
- APAC CIO, ABInBev
- APAC Innovation Manager, ABInBev
- Tyson Hackwood, Head of Asia, Braintree
- Bradley Priest, CTO/Cofounder, TradeGecko
- Michael Lints, Venture Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- As well as other top CTOs and VCs
Tech Partners & APIs
- IBM Bluemix
Saturday, November 7th
9:00 AM to November 8th, 5:00 PM
The Hub Singapore
128 Prinsep Street, #01-01
Have an event? Submit it here
Oct 23rd 7:00 pm
- Product tank #13 – Machine learning to enhance product strategy
This month’s talk will focus on the subject of machine learning applied to digital product management. Jaime Pabon (Head of Strategy at a leading digital agency in Dubai and tech startup ex-founder) will cut through the AI hype and discuss the impact of machine learning in the widely accepted digital product management principles and best practices.
Oct 25th 6:30 pm
- Digital (Web) Analytics Wednesdays Singapore
Join three fantastic speakers at Google’s new venue as they discuss about all things digital.
Oct 25th 4:30 pm
- Microsoft Tech series: Machine Learning and the Cloud
Join us at our inaugural Microsoft Tech series, and be introduced to a primer on machine learning and discuss the ways that cloud computing is allowing us to build and deploy better models.
Oct 25th 1:00 pm
- 71% of software projects fail! Learn the essential steps for success
Learn the essential steps that a custom web or mobile application project should take before developments starts. Improve your chance of meeting budgets and deadlines, not to mention the quality expectations of your project’s stakeholders.
Oct 26th 6:00 pm
- Startup Grind Singapore presents Bryan Choo (TheSmartLocal)
Startup Grind is a monthly event series to feature successful entrepreneurs and influencers in local startup scene. On October 26, 2017, we are hosting Bryan Choo, Founder & Managing Director of SmartLocal. Join us for an amazing night with entrepreneurship learning and networking with other fellow entrepreneurs.
Oct 27th 9:00 am
- Inqbet Hackathon
Pitch your tech to a range of leading international companies like P&G, AB Inbev, Puratos and others to show the world how technology esp AI/ML/Robotics can help transform lives of our consumers..Calling out global participation of startups , developers , creators, Tech companies , makers and experts. Register by Oct 22,2017
Oct 27th 8:30 am
- PowerShell Conference Asia 2017
Join us for the third PowerShell Conference Asia, held in Singapore, where PowerShell speakers from Asia and around the world come together to bring attendees in-depth PowerShell and DevOps content.