AWS Startup Day is a free, day-long session of solutions and interactive live discussions aimed at incubators and startups, growing companies and the VC community. It is the perfect environment for business and technical stakeholders to share their successes, learn best practices, and adopt new technologies.
Packed with premium content, the morning will kick off with a host of exciting AWS and guest speakers and then the pace accelerates with breakouts purposely designed for startups and developers. We then conclude with a talk on Deep Tech innovation from Amazon and close with an eminent panel of VCs, Founders and ecosystem experts.
Who should Attend?
Startup business and technical founders, and developers who are eager to learn how to run lean and scale fast to build their next big thing.
Development teams, engineers, architects and system administrators from startups who are eager to learn how to deploy applications in highly available, scalable architectures.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- Discover pro tips and best practices that will get your startup up and running fast and efficiently.
- Gain insights with business and technical mentoring from accelerators and key technology providers from the AWS eco-system.
- Understand funding and pitching along with business thought leadership to grow your startup.
- Leverage architecture and engineering tips for applications that are critical to your organization like Serverless, Big Data or AI/ML.
- Get hands-on guidance and coaching on how to build your mobile app on the AWS Cloud.
- See live demonstrations.
- Learn from top Indian startups on how they succeeded with AWS.
- Save your precious startup funding with “cost aware architecting”.
- Find the best solutions for your technical stack and services, and the right architecture for now and the future.
- Network with other peers and the AWS team and have some fun!
First 100 attendees will receive a special AWS Startup Day t-shirt.
Stand a chance to win a Kindle.
All attendees who complete a feedback form will receive USD 100 AWS Credits.
Friday, October 13th
Have an event? Submit it here
Jul 24th 6:30 pm
- SheLovesData Singapore: #Datadriven x Dentsu Aegis: Data Engineering Meetup
What Data Engineering means, what challenges it meets and how you can grow up as Data Engineer – these and other questions will be covered this evening.
Jul 24th 8:00 am
- Rainmaking SG Breakfast: How FinTech Startups Are Changing Commercial Banking
Join us as we discuss the startup trends and macroeconomic forces that are changing the commercial banking industry.
Jul 24th 6:00 pm
- Nulab Drinking Code Singapore
This time, we’ll be looking at UX / UI Design – after all, an app with great functions would be useless if its users aren’t keen to use it. Or worse, they don’t know how to use it. That’s where UX/UI designers come in under hot demand, and not without reason.
Jul 25th 7:00 pm
- Fireside Chat with Fabian Pfortmuller – Community Canvas
A Fireside chat with Fabian Pfortmüller from Community Canvas, moderated by Gwendolyn Regina. In this session, Fabian will share insights on his research (Community Canvas) for 10 mins, followed by a fireside chat with Gwendolyn about his experience in building communities.
Jul 25th 6:30 pm
- Who Needs Product Marketing Anyway?
A good product marketer defines your audience, names your product, develops effective messaging to stand out from the competition and evangelizes your differentiated service to customers and influencers. Join us for a straight-talking session straight from Silicon Valley and a panel discussion fuelled by pizza, beer and passionate ideas about the next big thing.
Jul 25th 7:00 pm
- ABC: Artificial Intelligence, Bot, and Custom Vision
In this meetup, we are proud to have Eng Soon, Paul, and Marvin, to join us to talk about three exciting topics which are related to the trending technologies.
Jul 26th 6:00 pm
- New Era of Crypto Mining
Come and learn more about the latest crypto mining technology and investment opportunities. Attendees also stand a chance to win attractive prizes in the lucky draw!
Jul 26th 4:00 pm
- Dropbox Live #1: The Future of Work
In our inaugural Facebook Live event, we’ll be having a fireside chat addressing the future of the workforce, and how being more digitally connected has and continues to affect the development of ideas and collaboration across borders.
Jul 26th 7:30 pm
Jul 27th 6:30 pm
- WWCodeSG Hackathon 2018
We are coming together for a Women Who Code Hackathon! Our theme will be DIVERSITY.
Jul 27th 10:00 am
- BlockSpace Asia 2018
BlockSpace Asia 2018 is a one-day event connecting over 200 industry leaders, business decision makers, tech innovators and investors.
Jul 27th 6:30 pm
- With Trusted Data We Connect
μNEST is building a public blockchain that aims to lower the barriers of entry for IoT + Blockchain integrated technology and allow normal developers to quickly deploy PoC. With more than 20 years of experience in electronics and applied cryptography, the team at μNEST is on a mission to increase security for IoT generated data.
Jul 28th 2:00 pm
- Adobe X General Assembly: Creative Jam “Recycling as Lifestyle”
Adobe has teamed up with General Assembly Singapore to improve recycling in Singapore. This creative jam brings together designers and innovators to solve the “Recycling as a lifestyle” challenge and you are invited to meet the selected teams and watch their final pitches.
Jul 31st 6:30 pm
- Podcast 101: Start your Podcast Show Right!
Want to create a podcast but have no idea how? Podcasts are also fantastic way to share your cause, your passion and start your movement!
Jul 31st 7:00 pm
- Wine, Cheese, TYPESCRIPT!
Jul 31st 5:30 pm
- Demystifying GDPR For Startups
Want to know how the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) impacts your startup? In partnership with Deloitte, we seek to help you find out how your startup can build trust with stakeholders, and better manage your personal data in the new data security era.