AWS Startup Day is a free, day-long session of solutions and interactive live discussions aimed at incubators and startups, growing companies and the VC community. It is the perfect environment for business and technical stakeholders to share their successes, learn best practices, and adopt new technologies.
Packed with premium content, the morning will kick off with a host of exciting AWS and guest speakers and then the pace accelerates with breakouts purposely designed for startups and developers. We then conclude with a talk on Deep Tech innovation from Amazon and close with an eminent panel of VCs, Founders and ecosystem experts.
Who should Attend?
Startup business and technical founders, and developers who are eager to learn how to run lean and scale fast to build their next big thing.
Development teams, engineers, architects and system administrators from startups who are eager to learn how to deploy applications in highly available, scalable architectures.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- Discover pro tips and best practices that will get your startup up and running fast and efficiently.
- Gain insights with business and technical mentoring from accelerators and key technology providers from the AWS eco-system.
- Understand funding and pitching along with business thought leadership to grow your startup.
- Leverage architecture and engineering tips for applications that are critical to your organization like Serverless, Big Data or AI/ML.
- Get hands-on guidance and coaching on how to build your mobile app on the AWS Cloud.
- See live demonstrations.
- Learn from top Indian startups on how they succeeded with AWS.
- Save your precious startup funding with “cost aware architecting”.
- Find the best solutions for your technical stack and services, and the right architecture for now and the future.
- Network with other peers and the AWS team and have some fun!
First 100 attendees will receive a special AWS Startup Day t-shirt.
Stand a chance to win a Kindle.
All attendees who complete a feedback form will receive USD 100 AWS Credits.
Friday, October 13th