Despite the dominance of messaging apps and the glut of new ways to connect with people anytime and anywhere online, email is still one of the most effective business tools available. With millions of emails sent and received every day, it’s a channel that cannot be ignored even in Singapore.
From the latest advancements in acquisition techniques to going beyond responsive design, the Email Marketing Forum will explore, educate, and discuss the cutting edge of email marketing trends.
Some of the hottest topics will be discussed: Engaging Content • Advanced Data & Targeting • Enhanced Personalisation • Automation • New Tools, Technologies & Innovations Measurement & ROI • Top Tips For Advanced Email • Multi-Channel Integration • ESPs & Deliverability • Driving Engagement and more…
Confirmed speakers & panelist:
- Personalisation and Audience Segmentation for Email Marketing with Chanchul Sakhrani (Niky), Founder, Selicious Pte. Ltd.
- Optimizing Your Email Marketing Funnel with Mellissa Lee, Head of GetResponse Malaysia, GetResponse
- Building a business one email at the time with Frederic Moraillon (www.linkedin.com/in/fredericmoraillon/), MD & Co-Founder, The Wise Traveller
- Katrina Too (www.linkedin.com/in/katrinatoo/), Head of Marketing, Saleswhale
- Jaz Athenia Chua (www.linkedin.com/in/jaz-athenia-chua-89a9b220/), Advisory Board Member, Lifeboat Foundation
- Email Marketing Trends in 2018 with Richa Dayal (www.linkedin.com/in/richadayal/), Director, Happy Marketer
- Anna Neo, Marketing Communications Director , Centrolene Solutions
- Saloni Singh (https://sg.linkedin.com/in/techiesalonisingh), Vice President, Ematic Solutions
- Sneak Peek into the Future of AI led Email Marketing with Chandra Kumar (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chandrakumarn/), Founder & CEO, WiselyWise
Participation fee starts at US$ 25 includes light breakfast, tea/coffee break and refreshments in the heart of Singapore.
Friday, May 25th
8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
29A Cuppage Road, Cuppage Terrace, Singapore 229456