Join us for “Singapore: Masters of Corporate Venture Capital (CVC)” Hosted by Rubicon Venture Capital
Featuring a moderated panel discussion with leading CVCs plus time for networking, drinks and hors d’oeuvres. CVC is more important than ever with 1 out of 5 venture financings including at least 1 CVC.
- How corporations can create a winning CVC and use it to access external innovation
- How to use CVC to drive partnerships, increase growth, lower expenses, become more competitive and fuel M&A
- How to manage profitable CVCs while achieving strategic benefits and best practices
- How can entrepreneurs raise funding for their startup from a CVC?
- How can startups partner with a large corporate for rapid global growth?
- How can angels and VCs partner with a CVC?
- Discussion of CVC best practices and mistakes to avoid
Romans will discuss key findings from his research interviewing over 100 CVCs and then moderate a live panel of leading VCs. Hear this discussion and join the conversation with Rubicon VC in Singapore.
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Registration & networking
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm Welcome remarks by local partners followed by Andrew Romans sharing insights from CVC research
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm Moderated CVC panel discussion & questions
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm Networking, cocktails, canapés
CVC / VC Panel
Mario Aquino, Managing Partner – McKinsey Ventures
Chua Boon Ping, CEO – SPH Media Fund
Ervin Lim, Senior Manager – C31 Ventures
Dave Ng, Principal – B Capital Group
Carmen Yuen, Senior Executive Director – Vertex Ventures
Andrew Romans, General Partner – Rubicon Venture Capital – moderator
Please also visit our Masters of Corporate Venture Capital Seminar on Wednesday, April 26th here: sgcvcforum.eventbrite.com
Tuesday, April 25th
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
High Street Centre, 1 North Bridge Road #08-08
Have an event? Submit it here
Apr 24th 7:00 pm
- API-Craft Singapore April Meetup
A meetup group for people who design and build and test APIs – We <3 APIs!
Apr 25th 6:00 pm
- Masters of Corporate Venture Capital (CVC)
Join us for a panel discussion on Corporate Venture Capital with leading local CVCs and VCs.
Apr 26th 10:00 am
- SheWorx Breakfast w/Michael Lints, Venture Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
SheWorx Breakfast hosted by Michael Lints, Venture Partner at Golden Gate Ventures. MIchael will speak about how to create a system and environment for your team to scale.
Apr 26th 10:30 am
- Masters of Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) Forum
Rubicon Venture Capital is organizing a CVC forum designed for senior executives at corporations considering launching a CVC or already actively managing a CVC.
Apr 27th 10:00 am
- SAP Demo Clinic Initiative
SAP is dedicated to work with ACE to help groom local start-ups to be even more successful. Together with SAP, we are launching a Demo Clinic initiative, where SAP will explain their Cloud solutions designed especially for start-ups to improve business management systems and enable your startup to grow quickly.
Apr 27th 7:30 pm
- Quantifying The User Experience
At this Meetup we will discuss the various research methods product designers at honestbee use to quantify the user experience.
Apr 28th 12:00 pm
- Smart Contracts using Microsoft Blockchain as a Service
ACE Microsoft Tech Talks – Smart Contracts using Microsoft Blockchain as a Service. Learn about Smart Contracts on the Blockchain, setting up your environment for Blockchain using Azure templates, and adopting industry practices for Smart Contracts with various use cases.
Apr 30th 9:00 am
- Future Food Asia Award
Awarding startups building innovative solutions for sustainable food
May 3rd 8:30 am
- innovfest unbound Singapore 2017
A place where brands connect with disruptive innovation and explore Asian opportunities, with over 8,000 entrepreneurs, brands, corporates, investors and tech start-ups connecting to share new ideas, build partnerships and celebrate digital disruption.
May 17th 10:00 am
- Tech In Asia Singapore 2017
Tech in Asia Singapore 2017 expects to showcase over 250 exciting startups, with available experts to delve deeper into discussions that matter.